Central Service Unit
The Central Services Unit (CSU) of the international scientific publication The Bible of AI ™. Its objectives are:
- Break with the language barrier for science communication.
- Provide universal access to people with disabilities.
- Provide a forum for discussion so that the use of private data of citizens is respected and taken into account by new computer developments.
- Enrollmment volunteers (and guide) within the Artificial Intelligence volunteer programs.
- Offer to researchers new ways to publish on academic platforms (Spanish and English and others attached) and which in turn can be sources of income for researchers and research.
- Serve as an employment platform orientation for young people.
- To be a human resources center.
- Offer new ways of investigating and teleworking in times of pandemic.
- Link society and citizens in the field of Artificial Intelligence.